Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Smoking thoughts

     Years ago, I had some friends who were smoking one or two cigarettes daily. I had warned them almost every day at that time.


I said to one of them:

"Now the smoking is under your control. But later it will be the cigarette who controls you".


But he ignored and replied.

"I can stop the smoking whenever I wish to do so. Because now I puff only one or two each time after the lunch and supper."

Ok. Nothing to say.

Now after 15 years I met him once again and found that his lips don't have any free time as they are clamping a cigarette in between the two one after another continuously! smile emoticon

Smile only the solution sometimes.

4 comments:

  1. It is sad to see how people get addicted to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. that is pathetic.
      Thanks for the visit and comment

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts